Things To Consider When Having A Baby Having a baby is one of the most joyful occasions in life. Nonetheless, there is a lot to consider when a person is planning on becoming a parent. There are many pregnancies today that were not planned, but when one is prepared, a person can ahead of time think of all that has to be considered with a newborn in the house. These include extra money, baby gear, infant clothing, the selection of a pediatrician, a room for the baby, and good habits leading to a healthy pregnancy. Each of these will be discussed in further detail below. To begin, extra money is a must with a new baby in the house. Whether it means taking on more hours at work or working at a second job, one has to consider all of the expense, expected and unexpected, that could and do occur with an infant in the house. One also has to think of all the gear that is needed for a precious new child makes his or her way into a home. Baby retail chains and family and friends are very helping in providing lists of what items are needed most for an infant. Some of these include a high chair, one or more car seats, a stroller or more, a booster seat, a crib, a bassinet, a changing table, a play yard, a bouncy seat, an infant swing, and more. A person has to think about baby clothing before the child arrives. Today, many people find out the baby’s gender before he or she is born, and they can thus pick out their favorite boy or girl clothing in advance of the infant’s making his or her debut into the world. Another consideration when having a child is the selection of a pediatrician. This is key, as the child’s doctor will give updates on the child’s health and development at each good visit. Finding a doctor is critical. Who is good and patient with kids. One of the best ways to find such a professional is to check in with family and friends, as their recommendations are typically key to finding the right doctor. A room must also be made in a house for a newborn. When a couple is planning on expanding their family, they have to take into account whether or not they have enough room in their current home for a new baby. They can perhaps take an old computer room and turn it into the child’s nursery, or they need to consider perhaps moving to a bigger house or apartment. Last but not least, when planning on a baby, mom has to consider all that is involved with a healthy pregnancy, and her partner can be a great source of support in this regard as can her doctor. It is critical to eat well and to maintain very healthy habits when pregnant. In conclusion, when thinking of having a baby, a couple has a lot to consider. They need to think about having enough money, resources, space, and of course enough love when contemplating bringing a newborn into the world.
1. Preggie Pops-Having a baby comes with morning sickness, At least for most! If your sick of saltines try preggie pops or drops! Having a baby comes with its ups and downs! Help relieve morning sickness symptoms with preggie pops!
Preggie Pops are all natural and do not contain any drugs. They contain 10mg of vitamin B6 & come recommended by healthcare providers. The oils and aromatherapy in the preggie pops and drops deliver a unique & natural method of settling morning sickness. Preggie Pops also second as a great hospital bag extra to ease dry mouth & provide energy during labor and delivery.
Ingredients: Cane Syrup, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavors & oils, Citric Acid, Natural Colors, & 10mg of Vitamin B6 (manufactured in a facility that also produces peanuts).
Having a baby can sometimes come with unwanted stretch marks! Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Creamr reduces the look of stretch marks with a blend of pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Bio C-Elaste®. Bio C-Elaste® is a strong combination of Collagen, Elastin, Centella Asiatica, Sweet Almond Oil and Argan Oil. This cream concentrate improves elasticity of stretching skin during and after pregnancy. Perfect for stretch mark prone areas such as tummy, hips, thighs and bust. Also recommended for stretch marks related to weight fluctuations.
3. Maternity Pajamas–
Nursing pajamas are great for the hospital and for at home. After having a baby you won’t want to undress each time for your examinations. Also good for home & for c-section recovery as there’s no bands on your abdomen.
A comfy robe is good to keep you warm and acts as a great nursing cover after having baby!
After having a baby, Nursing tanks and comfy pants make great postpartum outfits as well as a comfy going home outfit.
4.Baby Shower Dress & Belly Sash– Make your Maternity Photo Shoot & Baby Shower Dress Memorable! Designer Dresses for Less! Forget the baby shower hat made of bows! Shop the Belly Sash Boutique! Belly Sashes are great for your baby shower and also are a great idea for your Maternity Photo Shoot!
5. Hospital Bag- Having a Baby? Packing A Hospital Bag Has Just Gotten Easier! If your planning a hospital birth you should pack at least 3 weeks before your due date. Shop pre packed hospital bags that come with all your hospital bag essentials! Check off all the items needed on your hospital bag checklist!
6. Dry Shampoo- Great for after birth if your not feeling like washing your hair & also for the busy mom helps extend the life of your blow out!
Alterna · Shampoo · 1.2 ounce · Sulfate-free · Paraben-free · Organic What it is formulated WITHOUT:
– Synthetic Dyes
7. Colace After Birth Stool Softener- Colace® 30 capsules Colace® Capsules Stool Softener After Birth. Colace® Capsules are the #1 recommended stool softener by doctors and pharmacists, allowing you to focus on the big changes in your life without the disruption of constipation.
8. Postpartum Support Belt- After birth when you begin to nurse your breastfeeding triggers oxytocin production. Oxytocin helps contract the uterus back to it’s normal size. These uterus contractions are called postpartum after pains. The postpartum support belt provides gentle, firm belly support after childbirth.This support belt helps comfort you & return to your normal activities!
9. Nursing Pads & Lanolin-Lansinoh® Ultra Soft 36-Pack Nursing Pads. These ultra soft nursing pads are ideal for the final weeks of your pregnancy or the first weeks of breast-feeding when your nipples may be especially tender. A ‘pillow soft’ pad design gently cradles the breast for maximum comfort. Even if your milk does not come in while your at the hospital your breasts will be sore. These ultra soft pads are great to put lansinoh cream on. This topical nipple cream, soothes, heals and protects sore cracked nipples. Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin is safe for mom and baby and is 100% natural. It does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding. Contains no preservations or additives.
10.Bra Extender’s & NO WIRE Bra- Bra extenders are the perfect solution to your maternity bra fitting woes! as your size changes, the bra back extender allows you to adjust your band size by hooking on to your existing bra, letting you extend the life of pre-pregnancy bras before you are ready to buy new ones! Bra extender allows you to increase the size of your bra between 1-1/4″ to 3-1/4″. The bra extender will give you a comfortable fit during and after pregnancy as you transition sizes…without spending the money on new bras!
Soft NO WIRE nursing bra for the first few days of breastfeeding. Your breast will be extra sore and sensitive.